Do you have weak, dull hair that grows slowly? We'll tell you how to solve it.
For many people, hair is a fundamental part of external beauty and represents a beautiful natural adornment. To have silky, voluminous hair, it is essential to apply treatments that work from the inside, as this way the hair will grow healthily. This is the effect that biotin has on our hair.
What is biotin?
Biotin, also known as vitamin H, B7, or B8, is one of the vitamins that most promotes hair growth. It helps keep it strong and healthy, making it grow continuously. It does this by promoting the development of regenerating cells.
You can obtain it through some foods we consume, such as eggs, liver, cheese, milk, salmon, and some fruits like bananas or avocados.
We can say that it is a nutrient that promotes the proper functioning of enzymes responsible for skin and hair regeneration, allowing its consumption to keep our body healthy.
What is it for?
In addition to improving our hair, its effectiveness has also been tested in patients with various illnesses.
It helps with:
- Relieving skin rashes in babies.
- Reducing tingling in the legs.
- Nourishing nails and making them grow healthy and strong.
- Maintaining cholesterol levels.
- Reducing blood glucose levels.
- Decreasing anxiety levels.
- Keeping us energized.
- Improving protein absorption, aiding muscle formation.
Our hair suffers a lot from constant exposure to the sun and high temperatures, causing it to lose strength and vitality. Biotin will help reverse the damage to your hair, making your mane look younger and doing so through its benefits.
- Promotes the growth of rapidly reproducing tissues, which will give our hair more elasticity and lead to less breakage.
- Works from within, improving the health of the scalp and follicles, allowing better oxygenation of tissues, including the hair bulb.
- Stops hair loss.
- Allows a greater number of nutrients to reach the hair root as it promotes blood circulation. Your mane will look much healthier.
- It will make it seem less brittle. The nutrients it provides will give the hair strength and thickness.
- Cleanses the scalp, keeps the pH balanced, and we will have healthier and shinier hair.
- Prevents excessive scalp grease and reduces and controls dandruff.
- Reduces hair loss.
How to use it?
As we mentioned, this vitamin is present in foods that are part of our daily diet, but we can also ingest it and include it in our daily diet through dietary supplements.
This is the case with Hair & Nails from Matcha & CO. It is a multivitamin complex that contains vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D3, E combined with Biotin, L-Cystine, Minerals, Iron, and Matcha. It is specifically designed to prevent hair loss, strengthen hair and nails, and increase density, volume, and shine.
In addition, the Matcha green tea contained in Hair & Nails is rich in catechins, which help reduce dihydrotestosterone (DTH), responsible for hair loss; strengthens hair roots (follicles) and improves hair hydration, reducing split ends.